At ElationLogic, we pride ourselves in working as a team of peers, continually and constantly educating not only ourselves but our coworkers. In keeping with those ideals, we are looking for a quality, experienced, self motivated candidate to help guide and implement the user interactive portions of our Bard platform.
The Sr. Front End Developer position works primarily with the UI/UX design team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, with an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Development and maintenance for portions of our client facing administrative toolset and associated special purpose applications
- Working closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices
- Continuous integration with the UI/UX team to rapidly prototype and deliver new and updated client interactions based around client feedback
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Minimum of a 40 hour work week
A typical day on the ElationLogic development team:
6am - 8am : Wake up at some point in there, grab your beverage of choice, get the kids breakfast and settled for school work.
8am - 9am : Sit down on the couch, fire up the PC and check Slack, email. Check in with the team and see if anything new has come up.
9am - 12pm : Discuss design ideation, brainstorm a bit, then work on assorted development tasks.
12pm - 1pm : Have some lunch
1pm - 3pm : Work with the kids on targeted school work and learning oriented activities for those with children. Otherwise, more code.
3pm - Whenever: Finish out your hours for the day as time and family permit.
- At least 7 years of experience developing web applications
- A solid background with Vue/Vuex
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team, locally or remote
- High degree of self motivation and dedication to quality software
- Ability to navigate a Linux server environment
- Experience working with the creating and updating JSON documents, both stand alone and for messaging
- Experience with PHP-7 and/or MySQL
- Working knowledge of setup and maintenance of Ubuntu 18.04 desktop and server
Please be sure to note this other Important Stuff:
- EL maintains a "family first" policy that prioritizes the well being of you and your family. While we do, at times, have tight deadlines and late nights, we prioritize personal and family health by being highly flexible in our scheduling.
- EL is committed to assuring an open, inclusive, and diverse work environment and welcomes all applicants for this position